JASMINE BERASATEGUI ART 200X FIRST BLOG POST


⋆·˚ ༘ *Welcome to Jasmine's Blog!

✧.*INTRODUCTION 

    My name is Jasmine Berasategui! I'm a sophomore working towards her Bachelor's in English, but If that doesn't work, I wish to do a career focused more on writing! When I'm not writing, I like reading, playing video games, shopping, and drawing for myself whether it is about shows and media I enjoy, I'm nowhere near popular online, but I'm glad that drawing has allowed me to meet more people who have similar interests as I do. 

✧.* WHAT I DO WITH ART

I am not a professional artist by any means, drawing has been a hobby of mine ever since I was a kid in middle school. It started out with traditional drawings in art class, then later on it progressed to painting, then it transformed to digital art once I had gotten a drawing tablet in March 2023. I like seeing other people's art, whether that would be in art museums or by other online users. I own a few pieces of art by online artists that currently sit up on my walls, especially if the art is about media I enjoy or I just wish to support my friends. 

✧.*ART I ENJOY

  Down below I included a piece of my own artwork that I did a few months ago. I wanted to try testing drawing pastries as I saw that they had a unique shading I wasn't used to. I used a character I created named Marilyn as the subject of this piece. 

✧.* LINKS

Included below are three links that relate to posts about art that I personally find appealing and intriguing. The first link leads to a page that explains the beauty behind the art, and the second link goes to a website that explains how art can better our mental health, as someone who does use art as a way to express my emotions, this is something I highly recommend to everyone. The final link talks about "endangered species art" and without getting too much into it, I personally love how they explain artists using different themes about Earth to convey their art messages. 


Comments

  1. Okay the comments work I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I own works of art that aren't created by big name artist. I have several works created by friends. I love that you shared your own piece. Confections!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you included a reference to the ways art can improve mental health. The ability of art to alleviate anxiety has long been a belief of mine regarding the practical benefits of art in promoting well-being. Expression is also very important to one's mental state. Your art style is very nice and it seems to achieve that feeling of comfort with all the tasty treats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jasmine, your artwork with the pastries is awesome!!! I enjoyed the ES artwork link the most, I am majoring in Fisheries and Ocean Sciences. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jasmine, I am a firm believer that art can improve and help mental health. I enjoyed your art, you are very talented, the pastries and female look great. Nice work and blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog